A Littlefish Hosted Desktop can be accessed from anywhere, at any time and from nearly any device and replicates the experience of using a traditional ‘fat-client’ desktop.
Our Hosted Desktops comprise current versions of:
- Microsoft Windows O/S
- Microsoft Office*
- Various internet browsers
- End-point security monitoring and alerting (spam/virus/web)
- HDX Advanced Media streaming
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader
*Including software assurance
Running alongside your Littlefish Hosted Desktop the following complementary services are also provided:
- Unlimited internet bandwidth
- Shared business folders
- 5GB Email storage (per user)
- 15GB individual and shared storage
- Real-time offsite file-level backup
- Intrusion prevention services
- Additional virtual server resource (see Littlefish Hosted Server)
Whilst Littlefish Hosted Desktops are typically delivered on a Public cloud basis it is also possible to provision resources in either a Virtual Private Cloud or a Dedicated Private Cloud.
You can upload your own existing images to our Hosted Desktops which removes the need to recreate images from scratch.
- Access your desktop from anywhere in the world (office, home, on the move)
- Predictable, yet flexible, pay-as-you-go pricing model removes the requirement for repeated CapEx
- Standardise your corporate desktop (and deployed applications) with minimal effort
- 99.9% Availability guarantee
- Secure hosting of your desktops/data in Tier 3-4 Data Centres that conform to ISO27001 and PCI-DSS accreditation requirements
- Built in business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- Cached mode available to provide access continuity when you’re completely offline
- No need for user re-training as the Hosted Desktop experience is the same as accessing and using a traditional desktop
Littlefish Hosted desktops give you all the benefits of a sophisticated and responsive IT infrastructure, but at a fraction of the cost. If you would like to learn more about this service, please get in touch with us.
Get in touch
SALES: 0844 848 4440 SUPPORT: 0844 848 4441