FARROW & BALL
Managed IT Services
Littlefish were amongst a long list of potential IT suppliers ranging from medium-sized, global Managed Service Providers, to smaller, niche support providers. Falling into the latter category Littlefish understood Farrow & Ball’s need, as a first time outsourcer, to be flexible in service design and engaged with the senior Farrow & Ball ICT team to tailor a managed IT support offering.
- Farrow & Ball is an iconic UK company and is a rapidly growing global brand.
- Made in Wimborne, Dorset since 1946, Farrow & Ball’s 11 different paint finishes have been used in the restoration of buildings such as St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Farrow & Ball are devoted to producing unparalleled paints and wallpapers that transform homes around the world.
- Farrow & Ball staff have rated 91% of their remote support experiences as Good or Excellent. In addition to this Farrow & Ball staff have indicated through independent customer satisfaction surveys that on average they are very satisfied with the Littlefish service.
- Littlefish support the manufacturing headquarters in Wimborne, Dorset and the fast growing estate of showrooms across the UK. Littlefish provide French language support for Farrow & Balls’ growing number of French showrooms.