When the going gets tough, today’s CIOs get creative. Explore five areas where the search for talent can prove troublesome – with just as many solutions.
The best CIOs aren’t just tech-savvy: they’re people-savvy, and they value emotional intelligence as much as general intelligence, recognising that people must feel connected to be attracted or retained. The tightest budgets, the longest scope documents, the most precise service-level requirements – all drive today’s IT professional to seek new people-centred solutions, with creativity and innovation. It’s in the harshest environments that the fresh and the bold truly thrive.
This SlideShare presents five such problems – with solutions to each one. Smart decisions and new ways of thinking about where your talent comes from. Let’s get started.
For every hard problem, there’s an innovative idea.
With the right outsourced partner, those ideas become your solutions.
- Outsourcing part of your talent requirement turns turns high fixed costs into lower variable ones
- Concentrating on processes not just problems lets you lead change from the bottom up
- Any process you can describe in full is ripe for outsourcing, leaving you more time
- Talent management isn’t about headcount, but matching skills to needs
- A partner whose incentives are aligned with yours has your success at heart