“Supplier Sprawl” is becoming an often used term as the proliferation of service delivery avenues continue. Organisations now frequently find themselves engaging with internal resource, Cloud services (as both public and private commodities) and various Managed Service Providers in their hunt for the most appropriate and cost-effective IT solutions. With our SIAM service Littlefish acts as the Service Broker on behalf of our customers ensuring that the complexity of multi-vendor relationships is reduced, and internal management overhead is kept to a minimum.
Through many years of industry experience, Littlefish’s Service Management team have generated a strong pedigree of managing large end-to-end multi-vendor services and relationships across both the public and private sector.
The following core principles govern our approach to SIAM:
- Define – understand business objectives, develop business cases and assist in supplier selection
- Transition – ensure customers procurement objectives are met through implementation and development of a Service Catalogue
- Run – manage service streams and relationships, measure and report, and ensure service excellence and value for money are achieved
- Evolve – minimise risk and complexity, promote simplicity, automate, innovate and integrate where possible, and ensure services are benchmarked from a quality and commercial perspective
Your business can realise the following benefits by deploying Littlefish’s SIAM service:
- Consolidation and simplification of supplier management responsibilities
- Single point of contact for engagement with supply base (including internal teams if necessary)
- Benefit from the skills and experience of our Service Management team
- Obtain timely, audience friendly MI about your business through tailored Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards
- Increase visibility of managed resources and utilisation/consumption
- Achieve value for money and cross platform service excellence, across the supplier base
Through the Service Assurance provided by Littlefish’s SIAM service your business can be confident that increasingly hybrid operating models will be simplified, comprehensively managed, reviewed and improved on a continual basis. If you want to learn more then please call or e-mail one of our sales consultants.
Get in touch
SALES: 0844 848 4440 SUPPORT: 0844 848 4441