Come and join the Littlefish team!
Work location: Remote,
Salary: Up to £65,000
Do you have the capability to deliver technology led strategies and solutions for our clients as a Microsoft 365 (M365) subject matter expert? If so, this role could be for you…
Here at Littlefish, we look for people who can make a real difference and become a giant slayer. As the world around us continues to change, we look for people who grab that change with optimism and excitement. These are the passionate and high performing people who enjoy and thrive on thinking outside the box.
Our current employees are the giant slayers who have made Littlefish who we are today, and you will be the future employees who continue to add the drive, passion, and add to our skills and experience as we see Littlefish grow.
So, if this is ticking your boxes and you are excited at the thought of working with creative, passionate, energetic, friendly people- we would love to hear from you.
The role and what you’ll be getting up to on a day to day basis:
We are seeking an experienced, motivated Microsoft M365 Lead Engineer to join our Infrastructure team. The M365 Lead will be responsible for delivering and overseeing Microsoft M365 environments from a strategic position for our clients. This role requires a deep understanding of Microsoft 365 services, including but not limited to Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, and Azure AD.
As a M365 Lead Engineer you will work both individually and part of a team to implement and manage M365 aligned solutions for delivery to existing and potential future customers. The role will involve working with external clients & Our solutions architects and other staff to support the creation and delivery of their M365 aligned strategies and roadmap.
Your main duties will include:
Capability Development / Thought leadership / Pre-sales
- Technical SME for Microsoft M365 Management (DLP / IRM / Guardrails etc as well as advising on specific products)
- Incremental change proposals and design document amendments
- Key contact for specific customers to engage on M365 thought leadership – drawing on the account aligned architect where relevant
- Providing input into our M365 Management roadmaps
Senior Engineer / Mentoring
- Escalation point for technical queries relating to the M365 / Power Platform
- Involved in End User MIs as technical specialist
- High risk technical change approvers
- Identification of automation opportunities and the deployment of automation
- Completing specific technical projects or onboarding of new customers
Limited Standard engineering
- Ticket resolution (focused on complex or sensitive issues)
- SLA and KPI compliance
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Proven experience as a Microsoft M365 Engineer or similar role.
- Strong understanding of and experience with Microsoft 365 products and services.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures, particularly Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with security, compliance standards, and legal regulations affecting Microsoft 365 implementations.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
What can we offer you?
- Our one-of-a-kind training programme, the Littlefish Academy
- Referral bonus scheme of £1000 when you successfully refer a friend.
- Access to online learning platforms, to help further develop your skillsets.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Casual dress policy
- Company social events
- 25 days annual leave plus public / bank holidays
- Purchase and sale of annual leave scheme
Life at Littlefish:
Our company values shape who we are as a business, what we stand for and how we work. Hiring people with our values at heart, is very important as we see Littlefish grow.
I am High Performing- I like to raise the bar, we look at creating opportunities to increase quality and improve efficiency, we strive for service excellence.
I am Passionate- We build team success and celebrate them together, I am enthusiastic and energetic, I care about the people I work with and we support one another.
I Have a Can-Do Attitude– I am not afraid to step outside my comfort zone, we are not afraid to challenge status quo, we get stuff done!
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today, and join us on this journey.
Here at Littlefish we aim to be somewhere everyone can be themselves. We are committed to encouraging a diverse and inclusive community where everyone irrespective of who they are, or their background, can feel equal and supported.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. Please get in touch if you are concerned about any difficulties you may face during your recruitment process, so we adjust accordingly.
Part of our application process includes a set of ED&I (Equality, diversity and inclusion) questions. Please note, each question has an option has a ‘prefer not to say’).