Come and join the Littlefish team!
Role: Internal Security Manager
Work location: Hybrid (Nottingham or Sheffield)
Salary: Up to £60,000
Here at Littlefish, we look for people who can make a real difference and become a giant slayer. As the world around us continues to change, we look for people who grab that change with optimism and excitement. These are the passionate and high performing people who enjoy and thrive on thinking outside the box.
Our current employees are the giant slayers who have made Littlefish who we are today, and you will be the future employees who continue to add the drive, passion, and add to our skills and experience as we see Littlefish grow.
So, if this is ticking your boxes and you are excited at the thought of working with creative, passionate, energetic, friendly people- we would love to hear from you.
The role and what you’ll be getting up to on a day to day basis:
Littlefish is seeking an Internal Security Manager to come and join our growing Cyber team.
As the Internal Security Manager, you will report into the Cyber Services Director. Your main duties will include security governance, risk, and compliance within the organisation. You will be responsible for maintaining current certification levels, managing, and developing security processes and managing internal security incidents. You will also drive, promote, and embed a security culture across the business.
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- An experienced Information Security individual with a strong background in information security assurance.
- Experience of risk management and ownership.
- Experience of managing ISO 27001 compliance for an organisation.
- Understanding of Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF, NCSC CAF and Cyber Essentials Plus) and UK Data Protection Act 2018 including UK GDPR.
- Working knowledge of Security Architecture and potential security issues related to them
- Have the drive to improve the security posture of an organisation through the ownership and enhancement of security programs such as user awareness and management of the organisations Information Security Management System.
- Knowledge of pro-active and reactive security controls.
What can we offer you?
- Through our one of a kind training programme, the Littlefish Academy, you can increase your earnings by £4,500.
- The Littlefish Academy is a structured learning and development program that gives you the opportunity to improve your technical ability, enhance the quality of service you provide to our customers and increase your earning potential.
- Referral bonus scheme of £1000 when you successfully refer a friend.
- Access to our LinkedIn Learning platform, with over 16000 expert-led online tutorials to enhance and achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Healthcare cash plan. This will give you access to online GP appointments, 24/7 access to qualified counsellors and cash back against a range of general healthcare, i.e., Dental, Optical, Physio, plus much more!
- Casual dress policy
- Company Pension Scheme
- Breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming suites
- Pizza Fridays!
- Company social events
- 25 days annual leave plus public / bank holidays
- Purchase and sale of annual leave scheme
Life at Littlefish:
Our company values shape who we are as a business, what we stand for and how we work. Hiring people with our values at heart, is very important as we see Littlefish grow.
I am High Performing- I like to raise the bar, we look at creating opportunities to increase quality and improve efficiency, we strive for service excellence.
I am Passionate- We build team success and celebrate them together, I am enthusiastic and energetic, I care about the people I work with and we support one another.
I Have a Can-Do Attitude– I am not afraid to step outside my comfort zone, we are not afraid to challenge status quo, we get stuff done!
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today, and join us on this journey.
Here at Littlefish we aim to be somewhere everyone can be themselves. We are committed to encouraging a diverse and inclusive community where everyone irrespective of who they are, or their background, can feel equal and supported.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. Please get in touch if you are concerned about any difficulties you may face during your recruitment process, so we adjust accordingly.
Part of our application process includes a set of ED&I (Equality, diversity and inclusion) questions. Please note, each question has a option has a ‘prefer not to say’).