Come and join the Littlefish team!
Work location: This role will be a mix of home working, office working and traveling to customer sites.
Salary: Up to £65,000
Here at Littlefish, we look for people who can make a real difference and become a giant slayer. As the world around us continues to change, we look for people who grab that change with optimism and excitement. These are the passionate and high performing people who enjoy and thrive on thinking outside the box.
Our current employees are the giant slayers who have made Littlefish who we are today, and you will be the future employees who continue to add the drive, passion, and add to our skills and experience as we see Littlefish grow.
So, if this is ticking your boxes and you are excited at the thought of working with creative, passionate, energetic, friendly people- we would love to hear from you.
The role and what you’ll be getting up to on a day to day basis:
Littlefish is seeking a Senior Service Delivery Manager to come and join our growing Service Delivery team. As the Senior Service Delivery Manager, you will report to the Head of Service Delivery and be responsible for the management and delivery of all contracted services for a major customer.
The Senior Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that services delivered meet the contracted specifications and expectations established with the customer, whilst improving quality and overall customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- A proven track record in Service Management
- Demonstratable experience working within an ITIL framework
- Knowledge in Service Design and Service Transition
- Knowledge of outsourcing models – through different generations e.g. Service Management vs. Service Integration
- Knowledge and experience of delivering and influencing large programmes of projects
- Creating business cases and financial proposals and presenting these to senior leadership teams
- Knowledge and experience of supply chain management experience & SIAM model
What can we offer you?
- Referral bonus scheme of £1000 when you successfully refer a friend.
- Access to our LinkedIn Learning platform, with over 16000 expert-led online tutorials to enhance and achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Healthcare cash plan. This will give you access to online GP appointments, 24/7 access to qualified counsellors and cash back against a range of general healthcare.
- Casual dress policy
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company social events
- 25 days annual leave plus public / bank holidays
- Purchase and sale of annual leave scheme
Life at Littlefish:
Our company values shape who we are as a business, what we stand for and how we work. Hiring people with our values at heart, is very important as we see Littlefish grow.
I am High Performing- I like to raise the bar, we look at creating opportunities to increase quality and improve efficiency, we strive for service excellence.
I am Passionate- We build team success and celebrate them together, I am enthusiastic and energetic, I care about the people I work with and we support one another.
I Have a Can-Do Attitude– I am not afraid to step outside my comfort zone, we are not afraid to challenge status quo, we get stuff done!
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today, and join us on this journey.
Here at Littlefish we aim to be somewhere everyone can be themselves. We are committed to encouraging a diverse and inclusive community where everyone irrespective of who they are, or their background, can feel equal and supported.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. Please get in touch if you are concerned about any difficulties you may face during your recruitment process, so we adjust accordingly.
Part of our application process includes a set of ED&I (Equality, diversity and inclusion) questions. Please note, each question has a option has a ‘prefer not to say’).