Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
About The Role
Littlefish is seeking a creative and dynamic Marketing Executive, to support the company’s marketing and lead generation activity as part of the Sales & Marketing team. Focused predominantly around content creation, social media ownership and PR maximisation, Littlefish seeks a team player who wants to make a significant contribution to the Sales & Marketing efforts and overall success of our significantly growing business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To competently write compelling, comprehensive, accurate and persuasive copy for a range of outputs, including articles, award entries, internal communication and press releases
- To co-ordinate all social media activity, taking responsibility for the development and implementation of a social media content plan, bringing fresh ideas for increasing reach and engagement, and maintaining knowledge of best practice
- To drive PR relationship building, ensuring all opportunities are maximised, tracking coverage and trends whilst engaging market and industry influencers to support out cause
- To be or become our in-house PR specialist
- To support the creation of high quality visual content, including the design of marketing collateral
- To support the administration of internal communication channels including intranet and internal newsletter
- To conduct external market research and internal and external surveys, collating and analysing data and reporting key findings
- To assist with the administration of inbound marketing leads and enquiries
- To support with business development activity as required, including the organisation of on and off-site events
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role in the technology / IT industry
- Work effectively alone and as part of a team, taking direction from others but also confidently offering valuable opinion, ideas and insight proactively.
- Inquisitive, continually seeking improvement of existing processes and methods
- Prioritise workload and keep pace in an agile and demanding environment
- Proven ability to quickly comprehend complex IT services
- A strong grasp of written language with a proven track record of copy writing, editing and proof-reading
- Precise and accurate content creation with high attention to detail
- Strong communicator, able to build positive relationships, comfortable conversing with and supporting, a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven knowledge of latest best practice social media techniques and strategies, and experience of managing social media channels
- Experience of relationship building and PR activity
- Enthusiastic, driven and tenacious
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite user
- CMS experience
- Visual content creation experience
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Experience of marketing automation techniques and using marketing automation software
- Basic html skills
- Event management experience
Working At Littlefish – where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, ‘pick & mix’, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Our Academy members receive a full license to access CBT Nuggets, the industry leading online IT training resource.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development– the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes– ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|