Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Littlefish are seeking an Intraday and Scheduling Manager to join our Service Desk team.
The role is responsible for the forecasting, reporting and scheduling of service desk resources, as well as effectively managing department resources in support of strategic objectives and ad-hoc requests.
Application closing date: 31st July 2019
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains accurate forecasts for Service Desk demands across multiple teams and channels.
- Creates and distributes staff schedules to suit forecasted demands across multiple channels with diverse service levels.
- Assists team leaders in making staffing decisions around holiday approval, time off, adherence to schedule, and scheduling meetings/121s & ad-hoc requests.
- Manages intraday resource allocation, skills, availability and utilisation to help meet business goals and service levels.
- Develops, maintains and distributes intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all levels and key stakeholders, feeding back results against business objectives and service levels.
- Supports service desk management in analysing data and trends in call patterns, staff productivity, attrition and utilisation of service desk resource.
- Owns and maintains communication channels with service desk agents and team leaders and provides updates on forecasting and scheduling processes.
- Keeps up to date working knowledge of service desk agent practices and processes to ensure WFM processes are fit for purpose.
- Creates and analyses management and business information to make recommendations on tools and processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of telephony platform (RingCentral VCC) skills, attributes, profiles, agents and channels.
- Platform responsibility for managing and reporting on inbound and outbound volumes to ensure call plans are adhered to and overage is kept to a minimum.
- Reviews functionality updates of telephony platform to understand potential benefits to Littlefish, then provides recommendations and manages implementation where possible
- Works with the vendor Customer Success Manager to ensure Littlefish product enhancement requests are logged, tracked and implemented according to agreed process
- Creates content for and where necessary undertakes demonstrations of the telephony platform to showcase Littlefish capability to potential clients
- Accountable for compliance with all regulatory requirements and workforce management laws (Working Time Directive, Night time working Etc)
- Experience working in workforce management (forecasting, scheduling, analysis) within a Service Desk or Contact Centre environment.
- Experience using and administrating a workforce management tool
- Experience using and administrating a telephony platform.
- Experience using RingCentral UC, VCC and Workforce Manager
- Experience using Nice InContact Workforce Manager.
- Advanced Excel, VBA or Programming skills.
- Experience with Power BI or SQL
Aptitudes and Attributes
- Analytical approach and mindset.
- Confident working with large and complex data sets.
- Strong Mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Focus on detail and process oriented.
- Capable of presenting complex ideas and data at all levels.
Essential Security Checks
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment checks
Working At Littlefish where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Plus, all Littlefish employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online educational platform which provides access to over 10,000 expert-led courses to help you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development– the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes– ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more