Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
About The Role
Littlefish is looking for a Professional Services Project Manager to be responsible for the “end to end” delivery of technical and business changes, including all project communications (Littlefish, customer, and 3rd Party), RAID management, project change control, project, budget tracking, and resource management.
Application closing date: Friday 7th February 2020
Main areas of responsibility
- In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of technical and business change to customer environments to ensure project delivery to time, budget and quality with effective handover to customer and Littlefish Operations and Support teams.
- Manage and liaise with 3rd
- Communicate effectively with the customer, Littlefish teams and points of contact, and 3rd Parties (where applicable) to ensure awareness of project status, activities, changes, issues and progress.
- Produce detailed, clear, consistent and timely documentation whether for internal use or delivery to a customer.
- Ensure effective and timely identification, capture and management of project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Effective and timely management of project change with capture of change (scope / schedule / budget), definition of impact, management of acceptance and subsequent project plan and resource update.
Essential Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Must have full driving licence and be willing to travel to client locations as required to complete project requirements
- Prince 2 (Practitioner)
- Demonstrate successful delivery of multiple projects within the IT Services industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to assist translation of complex technical subjects for sometimes non-technical audiences.
- Conduct internal handovers into support upon project completion.
- The ideal candidate will have five years of experience or more working within the IT Services Industry.
- Exhibits commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Takes ownership willingly
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Able to prioritise
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to manage customer expectations effectively
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivator and able to motivate others
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Awareness of technology and experience in the delivery of IT projects using Windows and Apple platforms, LAN and WAN networking technologies and infrastructure, Office 365, Exchange, Microsoft Azure or AWS, Cloud technologies and tools (public, private and hybrid), Hypervisor technologies, storage, backup and replication, IT data and system migration
- Workshop facilitation methods / techniques and experience
Working At Littlefish – where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, ‘pick & mix’, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Plus, all Littlefish employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online educational platform which provides access to over 10,000 expert-led courses to help you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development– the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes– ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink– unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|