Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name customers, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
The objective of the Service Architect (SA) role is to take overall responsibility for the design of Littlefish customer specific Service Operating Models, ITIL process and governance. They act as the point of reference for implementation resource on new business transitions for service design. In addition, the Service Architect is responsible for the design of Littlefish service management offers, working with sales teams as necessary to support the growth of Littlefish.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update standard service descriptions for Littlefish relating to service management processes in ITIL v3 or v4. Where necessary providing guidance on cost models.
- Participate in the sales process providing input into the service solution design and resource model.
to new name customers as necessary, supporting the Pre Sales Services
Consultant as required on proposal responses and questions.
- Lead the service management implementation on new business transitions, specifically: Contract compliance management
- Service organisation design
- Service management process and procedure definition
- Customer engagement definition to agreed processes and interfaces
- Work instruction creation
- Facilitating service rehearsals
- Service reporting design
- Service management tool design
- Governance design
- Service management consultancy
- Service management design/proposals to customers
- Service desk design
- Infrastructure management design
- Provide advice and guidance on service management process to Littlefish internal teams, where necessary acting as a Design Authority.
- Identify areas of improvement and work proactively to address within defined service offerings under his/her control
- Keep up to date with market developments and where necessary adjust service offers to ensure Littlefish maintain a competitive advantage
- Developing and maintaining a service management process library to include single source and multi source iterations allowing Littlefish to rapidly and effectively transition in new contracts that include SMO responsibilities
- A proven track record in service operating model design and process level (Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Knowledge etc.) design. Typically this will be 3+ years
- Experience of service design/architecture and implementation, typically in an MSP environment for > 3 years.
- Experience of service integration and management (SIaM)
- Experience of defining new service capabilities from initial idea through to sale and implementation to meet a contracted customer need.
- Business experience gained in Service Management and/or technical delivery roles, across a range of customers and environments ideally in a Managed Services provider
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Relationship building with mid-level to senior level members of an organisation – gaining trust and confidence from customers
- Ability to lead a team with a high degree of drive, determination and motivation to succeed
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Can demonstrate IT related problem-solving skills
- Essential: Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
- ITIL Master or equivalent experience
Desirable Education / Qualifications:
- Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent)
- ITIL Expert (or equivalent knowledge)
- SIAM Foundation (or equivalent)
Essential Security Checks
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment checks
Working At Littlefish where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Plus, all Littlefish employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online educational platform which provides access to over 10,000 expert-led courses to help you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first – every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages – we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development – the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes – ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture – casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more