Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Littlefish are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to take overall responsibility for the management and delivery of all contracted services for a portfolio of nominated customers. The role is responsible for ensuring that services delivered meet the contracted specifications and expectations established with customers, whilst improving quality and customer satisfaction.
This would be a great opportunity for someone to take skills and experience gained within Service Management and transition into a Service Delivery Manager role, as you will be working with a portfolio of smaller customers, with full support, training and guidance provided to enable you to grow into the position. Equally you may already have Service Delivery Management experience and be looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced and growing business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Relationship Management
- Providing effective leadership for Littlefish services to the customer
- Developing and enhancing the strategic relationship with the customer on a medium to long term basis
- Delivering against Service Level Agreements, customer commitments and Service Improvement Programmes
- Working effectively with the customer and internal delivery teams principally Service Account Manager, Service Desk Manager(s), Infrastructure & Operations Manager, Workforce Manager (field) and the Service Management Office.
- Monitoring and improving levels of customer satisfaction (Net Promoter Score)
- Developing and delivering service account roadmaps, working alongside Service Account Managers and Solution/Technical Architects
- Driving the delivery, efficiency and effectiveness of the contracted services
- Challenging the status quo to bring about improvements in Service Management tools, processes and the organisation.
- Managing and controlling contractual scope and Littlefish compliance against the scope
- Working with Service Account Managers on account planning and subsequent delivery of the plan including relationship mapping/management, identifying upsell opportunities, securing and maintaining reference-ability, winning renewals and re-procurements.
- Working across Operations to support the delivery of cost reduction plans, working closely with Operations management and the customer
- Supporting the budgeting process (as requested)
- Identifying and if necessary, securing upsell opportunities
- Supporting the effective transition of the services into BAU adhering to Service Transition Process (where applicable)
- Attending quality and service reviews and ensuring that these happen in accordance Littlefish guidelines
- Reviewing and approving key Service Management documentation for customer engagements
- Developing and publicising Service Management best practice processes, procedures, guidelines and templates for the Littlefish Management System
- Populating and maintaining the Customer Engagement Register including open actions, risks, issues, dependencies etc.
- Creating and managing any contracted Quality documentation e.g. Service Operations Manual, Asset Risk Assessment Register, Communications Plan etc.
Essential Experience and Key Skills
- Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
- ITIL Foundation (or equivalent)
- A proven track record in Service Management – 2+ years
- Business experience gained in Service Management and/or Business Management roles, across a range of customers
- Relationship building with senior members of an organisation – gaining trust and confidence from customers
- Ability to handle difficulties, performance problems and conflict between team members
- Ability to work as part of a team with a high degree of drive, determination and motivation to succeed
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Proven strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and presentation skills
- Be able to demonstrate IT related problem-solving skills
- Undertaking or have undertaken specific service management training e.g. ITIL
- Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent)
- ITIL Expert (or equivalent)
- COBiT Foundation (or equivalent)
- SIAM Foundation (or equivalent)
- Understanding of selling and marketing processes and practices
- Ability to understand and manage financial issues relating to budgets and forecasts and to maximise profit through negotiation
- Knowledge of outsourcing models – through different generations e.g. Service Management vs. Service Integration
- Proven negotiation skills
Working At Littlefish where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast-growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Plus, all Littlefish employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online educational platform which provides access to over 10,000 expert-led courses to help you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first – every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages – we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development – the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes – ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture – casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more