Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Littlefish are seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager to take overall responsibility for the management and delivery of all contracted services for either individual or portfolios of nominated customers. The SDM will need to ensure these services meet the contracted specifications established with customers whilst improving quality and customer satisfaction for these accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing effective leadership for Littlefish services to the customer and developing and enhancing the strategic relationship with the customer on a medium to long term basis
- Delivering against Service Level Agreements, customer commitments and Service Improvement Programmes whilst monitoring and improving levels of customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Working effectively with the customer and internal delivery teams
- Developing and delivering service roadmaps
- Providing effective tactical and strategic advice, coaching and guidance to Field / On site staff, Service Desk agents, Service Management Office (ITIL) staff with a focus on operational delivery
- Managing and supporting commercial management and quality control of the accounts
- Challenging the status quo to bring about improvements in Service Management tools, processes and the organization
Essential Experience and Key Skills
- A proven track record in Service Management – 3 to 5+ years
- Business experience gained in Service Management and/or Business Management roles, across a range of customers
- Relationship building with senior members of an organisation – gaining trust and confidence from customers
- Ability to handle difficulties, performance problems and conflict between team members
- Ability to understand and manage financial issues relating to budgets and forecasts and to maximise profit through negotiation
- Knowledge of outsourcing models – through different generations e.g. Service Management vs. Service Integration
- Proven strong customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a significant number of employees
- Proven ability to innovate and drive service roadmaps
- Be able to demonstrate IT related problem-solving skills
- Undertaking or have undertaken specific service management training e.g. ITIL
Essential Education & Qualifications
- Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
- ITIL Foundation (or equivalent)
Additional / Desirable Education & Qualifications
- Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent)
- ITIL Expert (or equivalent)
- COBiT Foundation (or equivalent)
- SIAM Foundation (or equivalent)
Working At Littlefish where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Plus, all Littlefish employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online educational platform which provides access to over 10,000 expert-led courses to help you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development– the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes– ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more