Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Littlefish are seeking a Service Management Analyst to take overall responsibility of, or act within, any of the service management processes, across ALL organisations in scope of the processes. This may include third party and client-side resolver groups.
Application Closing Date: 1st May 2019
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving the delivery, efficiency and effectiveness of all in scope service management processes including, but not limited to, incident management, request management, problem management, change management, service reporting etc.
- Producing and acting upon management information, including SLA performance KPIs and reports to continually improve service quality
- Monitoring the overall effectiveness of service management and making recommendations for improvement
- Developing and maintaining the service management processes where owned by Littlefish or providing input to client-side process owners if applicable
- Reviewing and auditing the service management processes
- Ensuring that all IT teams follow the correct service management processes
- Acting as an escalation point for the client and in support to the Littlefish Service Delivery Manager
- Stay appraised of industry best practice and where applicable introduce as part of continuous improvement
- Acting as a deputy for the Service Delivery Manager
- Creation and maintenance of work instructions, knowledgebase articles and other operational documentation
- Creation of service performance reports and other customer facing documentation
- Providing an effective leadership and focal point for Littlefish service management activities to the customer
- Developing a relationship with the customer on a medium to long term basis
- Delivering against targets and outcomes, customer commitments and satisfaction measures
- Providing effective tactical and service management related advice, coaching and guidance to Service Desk Engineers, Service Management Office colleagues, Infrastructure Engineers, System Administrators etc.
- Ensuring effective resource management aligned to Service Management activities, influencing and identifying required resources within Operations and wherever possible forecasting ahead in a timely manner
Potential Career Paths
- Process level (e.g. incident, request, problem change etc.) role for a major account or set of major accounts
- Service Delivery Management
- Service Account Management
- Other Team Lead / Management roles
Essential Experience and Key Skills
- A proven track record in service management (comprising of incident, problem, change, availability & capacity management) and continual service improvement – 3+ years
- In-depth understanding of service management framework
- The ability to work in a team as well as taking ownership and resolution of technical problems
- User and service focus
- Relationship building with mid-level members of an organisation – gaining trust and confidence from customers
- Can demonstrate IT related problem-solving skills
Other Desirable Experience and Skills
- Asset and configuration management – including lifecycle management
- Continuity management
- Broad technical understanding – including staying abreast of industry developments to make cost effective use of new and emerging tools and technologies
Essential Security Checks
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment checks
- Security Check (SC)
Working At Littlefish where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, ‘pick & mix’, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Our Academy members receive a full license to access CBT Nuggets, the industry leading online IT training resource.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development– the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes– ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more