Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Littlefish are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our highly successful sales and marketing team.
Apply your extensive B2B marketing experience and expertise to elevate and optimise our marketing activity and drive Littlefish’s ambitious growth objectives, as we build on 8 years of consecutive growth and exceptional and accelerated recent success.
Build strong and enduring relationships across a range of internal stakeholders and external partners to drive high quality and effective outcomes. Demonstrably deliver industry leading marketing performance to increase brand awareness and equity, increase market penetration, and generate high quality marketing qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline and ultimately increase revenues.
The ideal candidate will be highly skilled, determined and ambitious, with a strong focus on personal and professional development and the desire to reach the position of Head of Marketing and then Marketing Director.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology services provider with hugely ambitious growth plans and an award-winning services portfolio.
Application Closing Date: 8th November 2019
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to develop a marketing strategy that achieves business objectives
- Manage a number of 3rd party agencies and suppliers, accountable for ensuring the delivery of effective outcomes on time and to budget
- Drive the creation and delivery of marketing activity across a range of channels including video, social media, whitepapers, podcasts, events, SEO, email and online advertising, providing analysis, insight and reporting to optimise marketing budget and plan
- Create, execute, analyse and report on marketing and lead generation campaigns that support the Sales & Marketing team, and wider business teams, meeting and exceeding lead generation targets to drive a strong sales pipeline and contribute towards achieving sales targets
- Manage multiple marketing projects from briefing through to execution, collaborating effectively with external providers and partners, and internal business teams
- Management of and accountability for a significant 6 figure marketing budget, ensuring all activity is delivered on time and on budget, tracking spend, and producing budget forecasts for the Sales & Marketing Director and CFO
- Development and ongoing management of the marketing plan(s) and associated marketing activities, providing analysis, insight and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director and wider Sales & Marketing Team, tracking performance against objectives
- Responsible for branding and creative direction, and the design and production of a wide range of sales and marketing collateral including brochures, pitch decks, infographics and whitepapers, conceptualising, copywriting, designing and artworking high quality and effective outputs and developing and enforcing brand guidelines across the organisation, sourcing imagery as required
- Research and optimise a database of target organisations, leads and activity within the Marketing Automation platform, reconciled with inbound activity and pipeline data in the CRM platform, analysing and reporting lead generation and conversion performance
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Director to research, plan and execute conferences and events
- Ongoing management and optimisation of the website, SEO and PPC activity and associated budgets
- Provide ongoing competitive intelligence, analysis and market positioning data to support the Sales & Marketing Director
- To develop and maintain business plans
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team through effective employer branding activity and content, and delivering effective ongoing employer brand and recruitment marketing activity
- To support the Sales & Marketing Director, Senior Management and wider business teams as required
- To manage and provide leadership to the Marketing team
- A good understanding of Managed IT Services
- 3+ years marketing experience in a B2B start up or fast growth technology company
- Strong commercial acumen and budget management experience
- Understanding of how to build, nurture and convert leads and experience of developing and executing effective integrated marketing strategies
- ROI focused with proven lead-generation and conversion experience
- Effective team management and delegation
- Middleweight to senior design experience, working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and fluent in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, able to transform complex data and concepts into strong visual narratives that engage and persuade
- Experience of managing Account Based Marketing (ABM) and Content Marketing programmes, including the management of marketing automation platforms ie. Hubspot
- Excellent working knowledge of social media marketing across multiple platforms
- Internal communications and recruitment / employer brand marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and problem solving – able to bring new ideas and enhance existing ones, thinking laterally and demonstrating tenacity and proactivity to find alternative solutions and overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and self-managed – able to think independently, seek feedback, move ahead and keep stakeholders informed
- A team player – able to build strong relationships and influence and manage internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- A strong grasp of written language with a proven track record of copy writing, editing and proof-reading
- Precise and accurate content creation with high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, driven and tenacious
- Experience within a similar marketing role
- Experience or interest in technology and the IT industry
- Understanding of SEO techniques
Essential Security Checks
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment checks
Working At Littlefish where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Plus, all Littlefish employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online educational platform which provides access to over 10,000 expert-led courses to help you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development– the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes– ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|