Littlefish are looking for a Multilingual IT Service Desk Engineer to provide effective desktop support and a high level of customer service to Littlefish contract customers, for desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and administration. To communicate effectively with the customers and manage queries in line with Littlefish standards and customer specific SLA’s.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar technical role, although candidates who can demonstrate a track record of fast paced learning maybe considered.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide 1st line desktop support and customer services to Littlefish contract customers, in line with personal skill sets. Resolve issues in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally with the customer and other members of the team.
- To prioritize, progress and resolve queries and service requests assigned to the individual in accordance with standard and customer specific service level agreements.
- To be responsible for completing specific projects as designated by the Service Management Team.
- Make effective use of all personal and team time during any periods of inactivity.
- Maintain personal qualifications and skill sets and ensure training is completed in line with business and personal needs.
- Be able to demonstrate IT related problem solving skills
- IT desktop support working across a range of technologies including Office 365, Exchange 2013, Windows 8 &10, and Active Directory. Training provided.
- The Service Desk is a multi-lingual service. Language requirements include fluent English, French, German and Spanish.
Demonstrate collective responsibility and individual accountability:
- Behaves in a professional manner at all times
- Exhibits commercial awareness
- Excellent face to face communication skills.
- Good telephone communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- Operates well un-supervised
- Ability to supervise other less experienced team members
- Assesses risks effectively and the implications of his/her actions/advice to Littlefish and customer
- Prioritises tasks to achieve SLA’s
Working At Littlefish
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too. In the past few years, we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we are interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we continue to create new IT jobs.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment which, when combined, contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space where you can decamp to eat your lunch or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, ‘pick & mix’, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people. In aid of this we have created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Our Academy members are receive a full license to access CBT Nuggets, the industry leading online IT training resource.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey!
- We put our people first – Every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary packages – We are offering attractive salary packages to get the best people
- Training and development – The Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus Schemes – ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly Culture – Casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary Food & Drink – Unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more