Littlefish are looking for a Professional Services Engineer to provide effective high level systems engineering services as detailed within the Project Scope. To communicate effectively with the Customer and Project Manager at all stages of project delivery and manage other engineering resources allocated to individual projects.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience within a similar technical role. Qualified in at least two of the following or relevant experience of Littlefish core solution technologies; Microsoft MCSE, VCP, CCA, CCNA.
Essential Technical Experience Required:
- Windows and Apple platforms
- Networking LANs and WANs (switches and firewalls)
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Cloud (public, private and hybrid)
- Virtualisation, Storage, Backup and Replication
- Prince2 project framework awareness
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high level and detailed technical engineering services to assigned project and programmes
- Communicate with the Customer, Project Control and Project manager at all stages of project delivery
- Resolve any problems encountered in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally with the Customer, Project Manager and Littlefish Operations team
- Timely completion of defined project documentation with publication to the customer and to the Littlefish Operations Teams
- Provide a knowledgeable technical informaiton service to our internal sales and Service Desk teams and assist with the completion of technical documentation
- Provide post installation project feedback and escalation to Solutions Architecture where appropriate
Working At Littlefish
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too. In the past few years, we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we are interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we continue to create new IT jobs.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment which, when combined, contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space where you can decamp to eat your lunch or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, ‘pick & mix’, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people. In aid of this we have created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Our Academy members are receive a full license to access CBT Nuggets, the industry leading online IT training resource.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey!
- We put our people first – Every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary packages – We are offering attractive salary packages to get the best people
- Training and development – The Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus Schemes – ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly Culture – Casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary Food & Drink – Unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
|Salary||Negotiable dependant on experience|