Littlefish are seeking a Project Manager to join our Professional Services Team. The role will entail the provision of exceptional delivery management of technical or business projects to implement a range of technologies to our customers.
The Project Manager is responsible for ‘end to end’ delivery of technical and business changes including all project communications, RAID management and resource management, with the project manager to have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Time management, the ability to prioritise and effective communication will be integral to this role. You will also work closely with the Head of Professional Services and other teams within Littlefish to ensure project objectives are met and projects are delivered successfully into operational support.
Liaising effectively and professionally with the customer as well as Littlefish teams will be important to ensure projects are delivered successfully, meet customer requirements and expectations, and are completed to agreed timescale and budget.
Candidate is to:
- Demonstrates a proven track record in the delivery of business / technical changes with at least 2 years working in the role of Project Manager
- Demonstrate a proven track record working with formal project management methodologies
- Have formal project management certification in Prince2 to Practitioner level
- Have experience of the full project life-cycle with demonstration of managing multiple projects at any one time
- Have experience of applying formal project controls including; risk, issue, change, resource, and budget management
- Have awareness of and experience in the delivery of projects in some, or all, of the following; Windows and Apple platforms, networking LANs and WANs, (switches and firewalls), Office 365, Exchange, Microsoft Azure or AWS, Cloud (public, private and hybrid), virtualisation, storage, backup and replication
- Have willingness to work flexible hours and travel when required
|Salary||Dependant on experience|