Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Littlefish are looking for Receptionist to join our newly created and expanding HR team. This new role is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be visibly providing customer service excellence for the business. Front of house is important to us so that every visitor that comes here has a positive Littlefish experience. There are opportunities for personal growth as this individual will be part of the HR team providing administrative support to the rest of the department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be the first person anyone meets face to face, so this is a critical new role to the business and has been created due to our sites expanding. The role is required to provide front of house support to the business ensuring a positive and professional image of the company. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, there will be an additional duties providing administrative support to the Human Resources team.
Essential Experience and Key Skills
The successful individual will have a positive mindset and be able to work efficiently to meet the demands of the business. To be able to do this they will need to have the following skills:
- Customer service excellence is number one!
- Prior experience of working in a reception where you have processed calls on a telecommunications system
- Greeting visitors ensuring we keep in line with our security requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Organising the receipt of deliveries and liaising with internal colleagues on their collection
- Liaising with local vendors
- Maintain the stationary needs of the business
- Able to manage time and work under to tight deadlines.
- Able to manage the demands of several tasks and be able to prioritise effectively.
- Previous HR administration experience
Working At Littlefish where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast-growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Plus, all Littlefish employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online educational platform which provides access to over 10,000 expert-led courses to help you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development– the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes– ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
|Job Category||Human Resources|