Join a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, free training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, Littlefish is increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, Littlefish is the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
Littlefish are seeking an IT Service Account Manager to join our team.
The main purpose of the Service Account Manager’s role is to take overall responsibility for the commercial management of existing nominated Littlefish customers.
The role will also hold a target for the identification and conversion of additional revenue opportunities from the nominated customer base through product, cloud service, third party service or professional services as well as contracted revenue uplifts and renewals.
Application Closing Date: Friday 7th June
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Relationship Management
- Responsible for the commercial relationship and all commercial matters for nominated Littlefish customers
- Responsible for managing customer relationships through regular executive communication, stakeholder management and customer site meetings
- Responsible for developing and enhancing the strategic relationship with the customer on a medium to long term basis through regular executive communication and strategic account development
- Act as a point of escalation for the customer, report issues internally and escalate internally where necessary
- Participate in service transition activities from sales to delivery to ensure customers’ expectations are managed effectively throughout the transition process
- Work effectively with the customer and internal delivery teams, principally the Sales Team, Service Transition Team, Service Delivery Manager, Operational Teams, Solutions Architect Team, and Professional Services Team
- Responsible for the development of the Account Management strategy, in collaboration with the Service Delivery Manager and other senior stakeholders
- Responsible for the identification of additional revenue opportunities in line with targets
- Responsible for working with the CTO and Solutions Architect Team to create proposals and quotations for identified opportunities
- Responsible for preparing, agreeing and processing contract variations
- Responsible for preparing, securing and processing contract renewals
- Responsible for invoicing and ownership on payment issues
- Responsible for contractual dispute management
- Provide clear, accurate and regular forecasting to the Services Director
- Manage and control contractual scope and Littlefish compliance against the scope and service levels, reporting and escalating issues as necessary to ensure service levels are maintained
- Undertake service credit analysis where applicable
- Work with Operations and the Service Delivery Manager to support the delivery of cost reduction plans, working closely with Operations management and the customer
- Attend Service Review Meetings with the customer and support the Service Delivery Manager in the presentation of the Service Reviews
- Identify changes to the customer requirements and ensure, where feasible, service alignment
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in the delivery of customer focused Service Improvement Plans
Third Party Services
- Responsible for the commercial relationship and all commercial matters for Littlefish engaged third party services
- Responsible for ensuring third party services are delivered to agreed service and quality levels
- Responsible for managing third party costs and as appropriate passing costs
- Responsible for preparing, agreeing and processing third party contract variations and where applicable the customer contract variations to support
- Responsible for ensuring third party contract renewals are amended, renewed and terminated in-line with customer agreements
- Work with the wider Service Account Management Team to share best practices and positive customer experiences
- Support the Sales & Marketing Team with requests for references, case studies and other marketing input as required for nominated Littlefish customers
- Maintain up to date awareness of the service, service offerings, technology and tools used by Littlefish
- Where appropriate prepare and produce documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Assist in other duties as deemed fit by the Services Director
Essential Experience and Key Skills
- A proven track record in Service or Account Management role with an associated sales target in a technology environment of 3 to 5+ years
- A proven track record of relationship building with senior members of a customer organisation – gaining trust and confidence from customers
- A proven track record of selling technical solutions which deliver value and meet customers’ requirements
- Ability to understand and manage financial issues relating to budgets and forecasts and to maximise profit through negotiation
- Ability to work as part of a team with a high degree of drive, determination and motivation to succeed
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Proven strong customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and presentation skills
Essential Security Checks
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment checks
Working At Littlefish where #PeopleMatter
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service (MSP) market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too.
In the past few years we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we’re interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we create new IT jobs in Nottingham, Manchester and around the UK.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space to eat your lunch, socialise or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people and created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Plus, all Littlefish employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online educational platform which provides access to over 10,000 expert-led courses to help you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative called Starfish, that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey.
- We put our people first– every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary & benefits packages– we offer attractive salary packages to attract the best people
- Training and development– the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes– ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly culture– casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more