Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to manage the ongoing service relationship with a major client. The Service Delivery Manager will join our team to take overall responsibility for the management and delivery of all contracted services for either individual or portfolios of nominated customers and to ensure these services meet the contracted specifications established with customers whilst improving quality and customer satisfaction for these accounts.
We are looking for a Service Delivery who has a record of leading service teams to deliver improved outcomes for the client. The individual will have energy, drive, professional diligence and a positive “can do” attitude.
Candidate should have experience of:
- Delivering to a variety of different sized end client organisations
- 3 – 5+ years proven track record in Service Management
- Being hands on and practically focused, for example, service delivery experience in the areas of incident and request management, service improvement, service reporting and action based analysis, service reviews
- Infrastructure service delivery disciplines involving end user devices, data centre infrastructure, LAN/WAN in both ongoing live service and project phases
- Relationship management – stakeholder management, customer satisfaction improvement, providing input into account planning
- Strategy management – review of service management model maturity, definition and delivery of a roadmap of improvements to bring about improved outcomes.
- People Management – providing guidance when needed to Field/ Onsite employees
- Knowledge of outsourcing models through different generations e.g. Service Management vs Service Integration
UK travel may be required. Having undertaken some specific service management training is essential e.g. ITIL.
Willingness to work flexible hours as and when the need arises will be required.
Working At Littlefish
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too. In the past few years, we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we are interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we continue to create new IT jobs.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment which, when combined, contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space where you can decamp to eat your lunch or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, ‘pick & mix’, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people. In aid of this we have created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Our Academy members are receive a full license to access CBT Nuggets, the industry leading online IT training resource.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey!
- We put our people first – Every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary packages – We are offering attractive salary packages to get the best people
- Training and development – The Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus Schemes – ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly Culture – Casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary Food & Drink – Unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
|Salary||Negotiable dependant on experience|