Littlefish is looking to add a Solutions Architect to its Enterprise Architecture Services team. The role will essentially entail designing, costing and presenting innovative and high quality technical solutions to existing and potential array of customers.
Effective communication with the customer is essential from the start, in order to design and produce a solution, which is tailored to their requirements. Delivering Customer Strategy sessions to fully understand and develop the customer’s IT strategy will be important.
The Solutions Architect will be the focal point to effectively and timely resolve technical design issues as they occur during the project delivery phase through liaising with the Littlefish Professional Services team. Working directly with the CTO and/or Operations Director to maintain and evolve the Littlefish Commodity, Solution and Product Portfolio will be opportune.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to take a set of requirements from a customer and produce a tangible, successful and innovative solution.
Candidate should have experience of:
- Designing, costing and presenting technical solutions
- Producing accurate and enterprise quality architectural and design documentation
- Professionally delivering presentation to customers and stakeholders of all levels
- Resolving technical design issues or queries appropriately
- Architecting systems built upon public cloud technologies
- Delivering Customer Strategy sessions
- Fundamental concepts such as platform availability , networking, security, authentication, virtualisation and WAN technologies
- Cloud automation and orchestration technologies
Littlefish is looking for a candidate with ideally 10+ years professional experience in IT services technologies.
Working At Littlefish
Littlefish is a recognised and fast growing credible alternative to the ‘usual suspects’ in the IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Managed IT Service market. And our reputation for providing industry-leading services as well as exceptional IT Careers is growing fast too. In the past few years, we have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both our revenues and workforce, and we’ve got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, we are interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of our continued success as we continue to create new IT jobs.
Our focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment which, when combined, contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of our people. Our culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach. We provide breakout facilities within our office offering the latest in gaming technology, table tennis and lots of space where you can decamp to eat your lunch or just get away from your desk. We have a casual dress policy to make sure people are as comfortable as possible as they go about their daily tasks, and we provide year-round fruit and refreshments that are freely available to everyone. In addition to the year-round free fruit and refreshments, we have subsidised vending machines, ‘pick & mix’, Pizza Fridays, frequent social evenings, charity events, a mid-summer all-staff family BBQ and, of course, the obligatory Christmas party!
We care strongly about the ongoing personal development of our people. In aid of this we have created the Littlefish Academy, a structured training and development program that rewards you as you progress. The Academy provides you with the power to increase your salary (outside of any annual pay awards) through technical accreditation, and a focus on continual quality improvement. Our Academy members are receive a full license to access CBT Nuggets, the industry leading online IT training resource.
We also run a variety of bonus schemes including an initiative that rewards those who go ‘above and beyond’ in their interactions with of our customers, with monthly prizes on offer for those who receive the most nominations.
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today and join us on the journey!
- We put our people first – Every time and without hesitation
- Attractive salary packages – We are offering attractive salary packages to get the best people
- Training and development – The Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus Schemes – ‘Starfish’ and team bonuses reward those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Friendly Culture – Casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary Food & Drink – Unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
|Salary||Negotiable dependent on experience|