In the current cost constrained climate every organisation is looking for a way to deliver more from their available in-house resources whilst maintaining, if not improving, the quality of output from those resources. Recognising this common driver, and sustaining our innovative edge through technological development, Littlefish has established an enterprise ready IT Process Automation (ITPA) managed service offering.
By utilising Littlefish ITPA your business can reduce operational overheads whilst improving quality and efficiency by automating common and repetitive IT underpinned tasks. Furthermore, by being vendor agnostic and therefore able to integrate with any application, Littlefish ITPA can improve organisational integration by acting as the ‘glue’ between disparate business systems. This ensures that complex back-end systems and interactions are simplified when presented to your end-users or business service owners.
- Enterprise-ready fully managed 24/7 service
- Consultative approach to deployment
- Completely vendor agnostic and therefore compatible with any application
- Validation/Authorisation controls easily incorporated into automated workflows
- Executive reports highlighting monthly automation volumes and success rates
Your business can realise the following benefits by deploying Littlefish’s ITPA service:
- Reduced operational expense and thus rapid ROI
- Free up staff for more productive and strategic activities
- Increased visibility of managed resources
- Consistent, error-free, auditable process completion
- Alignment and adherence with key compliance objectives (SOx, ISO, ITIL, PCI, etc)
- Improved integration of disparate processes, applications and services
- Reduced provisioning times
If you’d like to discuss how Littlefish ITPA can help transform the way your business operates from as little as £399/process/month then please get in touch.
Get in touch
SALES: 0844 848 4440 SUPPORT: 0844 848 4441