Littlefish’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) service provides the ability to secure, monitor, manage and support mobile devices from a centralised location.
With the prevalence of corporate provisioned mobile devices and the proliferation of ‘Bring Your Own Device’ (BYOD) it has never been more important to manage the risk these devices introduce to your IT infrastructure. Alongside the security risk, the requirement to support these devices also poses challenges to most businesses.
Utilising Over-The-Air (OTA) remote programming capability, the features of our MDM service include:
- Usage and lock-down policy enforcement
- Software and OS deployment
- Remote lock and wipe capability (in the event of loss or theft for instance)
- Mobile Device inventory management
- Remote control and support functionality
- Security, Location and Error monitoring
- Encryption and security policy enforcement
The service can be targeted against a single Mobile Device, a custom defined subset of Mobile Devices, or your entire Mobile Device fleet.
- Security – Apply enterprise-wide policies and controls (regardless of device type or owner) to identify/address gaps and respond to potential threats
- Synchronisation – Monitor, track and support your fleet of Mobile Devices and resources from anywhere and at any time
- Support – Rapidly assist the mobile workforce when issues occur, ensuring that productivity isn’t diminished when users are away from the office
If you would like to discuss how Littlefish Mobile Device Management can benefit your business then please get in touch.
Get in touch
SALES: 0844 848 4440 SUPPORT: 0844 848 4441