At Littlefish we provide a wide range of Technical Consultancy Service offerings to help your business deliver IT projects on time, on budget, and with minimal business disruption. Our expert engineers are industry accredited across a wide variety of vendors and importantly can match these skills with demonstrable experience in the design, planning and delivery of complex projects.
Our projects managers follow PRINCE 2 methodology and our Professional Services engagements can be provided as stand-alone solutions or as part of our wider Managed IT Services.
Littlefish are experienced in the delivery of a wide range of projects across multiple technologies. Some examples of these are listed below:
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 Server Deployments
- Thin Client Replacement Projects across sites in the US, UK and Europe
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 Upgrades
- ESX VMware Virtualisation Projects
- Large-scale Data Centre move for over 200 servers*
- Office Moves
- Technical Audits and Current State Assessments
*This project was Runner Up in the 2010 Real IT Awards in the Partnership Projects category
So whether you’re planning a server virtualisation project, an office move or perhaps an IT audit to better understand your requirements, we’re experienced and ready to assist.
- Technical Design & Planning – Experienced technical architects to design solutions that deliver real business benefits to meet your budgetary requirements
- Vendor Agnostic – We design the best solution based on the business requirement rather than the latest vendor deals
- Hardware Procurement – Competitive hardware supply for a full end-to-end service
- Project Delivery – Technically accredited and experienced engineers
- Project Management – PRINCE 2 project management methodology to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Reduced risk through the use of experienced and appropriately qualified engineers
- Improved cost containment through clear project pricing with competitive resource rates
- Ease of delivery with a full end-to-end service from design and planning through to procurement and delivery
For more information on how Littlefish’s Technical Consultants can help your business get the most out of IT then get in touch.
Get in touch
SALES: 0844 848 4440 SUPPORT: 0844 848 4441