World-class IT support that's here for you 24/7
UK based managed IT support that helps reduce costs and incidents, overcome IT talent shortages, and provide happier user experiences. Our IT support enables your end-users to focus on work, not IT.
The Littlefish IT service desk monitors and manages user experience, reducing frustrations and easing the pressure on you. It facilitates remote working to ensure flexibility and better recruitment options for your organisation. It contributes to productivity and staff retention by improving efficiency and job satisfaction. It helps overcome the challenge of IT talent shortages and other economic uncertainties by remaining flexible and tailored your needs.
Gain peace of mind that your workforce is in safe hands with managed IT support from Littlefish. Our IT service desk is here to help your users work effectively and feel satisfied, and we focus 100% on delivering true value for our customers.
An IT help desk that puts people first
At Littlefish, we put user-experience at the core of our service offering. We’re proud of our industry-leading average response time of just 10 seconds and we offer multiple convenient communication channels for users to contact us through.
Fast resolution improves business performance
Our IT service desk engineers prioritise first contact resolution and service quality, putting responsiveness and customer experience first, every time. Support is available wherever and whenever you need us, across multiple languages and time zones.
Cost effective and efficient
Outsourcing your IT service desk to an efficient and user-centric provider can be highly cost-effective. Here at Littlefish, we offer 2nd line support at the first point of contact, getting you back to work faster.
Outsourcing means you can get on with running your business
Littlefish’s IT service desk is designed to deliver tangible outputs in terms of improved business performance, better efficiency and responsiveness, and improved user experience. However, our approach also ensures that your team receives a personalised, empathetic experience.
Our innovative ‘pod’ system, which ringfences a specialised group of engineers to work with your organisation, means our service desk becomes a natural extension of your team. Over time, your Pod will build-up a case history all about your organisation, making it easy to spot reoccurring issues and patterns, and helping us to resolve your queries faster in the future.
Introducing our UK based IT Service Desk Pod System
IT Service Desk factsheet
Our 24/7 UK-based, ISO accredited, multilingual IT service desk is the beating heart of our managed IT service provision. From here, we deliver industry-leading service levels – including a first contact resolution rate of 70%+ (frequently hitting 90%) and 10 seconds average response time for both phone and chat channels. Download our factsheet and discover how our IT service desk can support your business goals.
- Choose what to outsource: Our flexible, scalable, and people-centric managed IT support services offer exceptional service levels with added value for continual improvement.
- IT help desk tailored to you: If something goes wrong or they need help, it’s good to know that our service desk is available wherever and whenever you need us, across multiple languages and time zones, so no one is ever left stranded.
- Proactive monitoring: Our service desk engineers prioritise first contact resolution and service quality, putting customer experience first, every time. We also offer 24/7 IT systems monitoring to prevent issues before they happen.
- Transparent reporting: With Littlefish, it’s easy to keep track of every support ticket raised. You can also access transparent reports and metrics about the overall performance of service desk, helping to shape smarter IT decisions and investments.
- Compliance & licensing: We understand that organisations are under increased regulatory pressures and offer to monitor modern workplace compliance aspects for our customers, collating monthly reports that are tailored to your compliance obligations.
- Certified service provider: Our outsourced IT service desk complies with the (SDI) and ITIL best practice and we have international ISO accreditations.